YG321D Automatic Digital Fiber Specific Resistance Instrument
This instrument is applicable to the latest national standard GB/T 143442-2015 and can measure the specific resistance of various chemical fibers. It is one of the important instruments for measuring the spinnability of chemical fibers. It has the advantages of accurate, stable, rapid and simple operation. It is suitable for measuring the specific resistance of chemical fibers in scientific research, fibre inspection, chemical fibers production and use factories, etc.
The instrument is operated by touch screen, automatic testing device, and the testing data are accurate and reliable.
YG321D Automatic Digital Fiber Specific Resistance Instrument (YG321D) is designed to meet the needs of testing resistance of synthetic filament by adding YG321D-L filament resistance test fixture and upgrading the software and hardware of YG321D automatic digital fiber specific resistance instrument.
Main technical parameters:
(1) The measurement range of specific resistance of fibers is 100-1014_, and each test sample is 15+0.1g.
The basic errors of(2) instrument are (+5%) when the resistance is less than 1012_and (+20%) when the resistance is greater than 1012_.
(3) The instrument should be used in the environment without corrosive gas and strong electromagnetic field interference.
(4) The instrument should be calibrated under the standard environment of 20 +2, 65 +10% relative humidity.
(5) The power supply is AC 220+10%50Hz.
The test voltage of(6) instrument is divided into 1V and 100V two grades, and the voltage deviation is less than (+3%). The range of measurement is 10_~107_when the voltage is 1V and 106_~1014_when the voltage is 100V.
(7) The instrument can work continuously for 24 hours.
(8) volume 520 *330 *300 mm.
(9) weighs 12.