YG829 automatic respirator resistance tester
This instrument is used to test the respiratory resistance of civil masks. Its test method conforms to the GB2626-2006 standard and is one of the important instruments for the production and inspection of masks. It has many advantages, such as multi-head die, accurate and stable test data, easy operation, U disk storage and graphic display of test data. It is suitable for the production, use and inspection of masks.
Main technical specifications:
(1) Resistance measurement range: - 200 to + 200 Pa.
(2) The error of resistance measurement is (+0.05%).
(3) Test flow regulation range: 32-85L/min.
(4) The stability range of flow rate was (+1L/min).
(5) Test optional die: large, medium and small.
(6) Working power supply: AC 220 + 10% 50Hz.
(7) Working gas source: air pressure < 1 MPa. Flow > 100 L/min.
(8) instrument uses temperature of 20 +2, relative humidity of 65 +10%.
(9) The instrument can work continuously for 24 hours.
(10) has a volume of 900 x 700 x 1100 mm.
(11) weighs 80.