YG023B-III Automatic Single Yarn Strength Machine
Uses and characteristics:
YG023B-III automatic single yarn strength machine is used to measure the breaking strength and elongation of cotton, wool, silk, chemical fibre and other yarns, and other materials. The average value, extreme value, coefficient of variation and unevenness of the above parameters are analyzed by mathematical statistics.
YG023B-III is composed of power machine, computer and printer. The whole machine is controlled by computer. The operation is intuitive and simple. The test conditions are input from keyboard. The data obtained during the test and the strength elongation curve are displayed synchronously on the display screen. The test data and statistical results can be printed out by the printer. All data can be stored and saved in the computer. It has the function of automatically eliminating abnormal data. Fixed Strength Strength, Fixed Strength Strength Strength, Data Preservation and Query Functions. The whole test process is automated except that the yarn filling (20 tubes) needs manual operation.
YG023B-III fully automatic single yarn strength machine, the main frame adopts cabinet frame structure, the test speed is fast, the movement is stable and reliable, and the length measurement accuracy is high. The electrical control part is mainly composed of imported servo motors and drivers, encoders and high-precision sensors, associative computers, 17-inch LCD display and inkjet printers.
Main technical indicators:
1. Testing method: Using the principle of equal velocity elongation (CRE) to measure the fracture strength and corresponding elongation of the specimen.
2. Force measurement range and accuracy: 0-5000cN (+1%) 0-10000cN (+1%).
3. Tensile speed range and accuracy: 20-10 000 mm/min (+1%).
4. Fixed length of clamping sample: arbitrarily set in the range of 100-500 mm. The accuracy is (+0.1mm)
5. Measurement range of elongation: 0-300 mm (when the length of specimen is 500 mm)
6. Number of tubes per batch: 20. Repeated stretching times per tube: 2000.
7. The rack is driven by the motor to change pipes precisely and return automatically after 20 pipes of yarn have been tested.
8. Pretension range: 0-10 cN/dtex
9. Holding mode: pneumatic. Pressure: 0.4-0.8 Mpa
10.Power supply: voltage AC220V + 10%, frequency 50Hz, power 1kw.
11. Outward Size of Host (Long X Width X High): 1100mm X 630mm X 1770mm (excluding computers)
12. The endangerment rate of chip sampling sensor is more than 50,000 times per second.
Compliance standard: GB/T3916 14344 ISO2062, etc.